Mount Lu is a mountain in the People's Republic of China, situated south of the city of Jiujiang in Jiangxi Province, near Lake Poyang. Its highest point is the ''Dahanyang Peak'' . The mountain is a prominent tourist attraction, especially domestically.
* The northwest slope is where founded Pure Land Buddhism in 402, and features the ''Donglin Temple''.
* Lushan National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site whereas Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark is a member of .
* The ''Lushan Botanical Gardens'' features tens of thousands of plant species.
* Below the ''Five Old Men Peak'' is the ''White Deer Grotto Academy'', named after the poet Li Bo , who raised white deer there. It is amongst the oldest institutes of higher learning in ancient China.
* West is the ''Flower Path'' which provided inspiration to Bai Juyi, a famous poet who lived during the Tang Dynasty.
* Between the Yangtze River and Lake Poyang lie the Greater and Lesser Tianchi Lakes, the Jingxiu Valley, and Lulin Lake. On the north bank of the latter is the ''Lushan Museum'', which features pottery and bronzes dating from various periods of ancient China, as well as calligraphic works from the Tang Dynasty and paintings from the and dynasties.
* At the centre , and at an altitude of over 1 kilometer above sea level, is the town of ''Guling'', which is linked by a mountain highway to neighboring spots in the region.